Renaissance Consulting is a business strategy, business planning, marketing and operations consulting firm owned by Mark Juliano. Renaissance is much more than an idea and planning firm. We work hand-in-hand with entrepreneurs and large company executives — and put our work into real action and implementation!
We also have an extensive network of partners to meet just about any business need you have.
Renaissance’s Services Include:
- Overall Business Strategy
- Business Funding and Financing
- Business Planning (including writing Business Plans, Marketing and Sales Plans)
- Business Development and Partnerships
- Marketing (including implementation of marketing)
- Public Relations
- Product & Service Definition and Pricing
- Advertising, Internet marketing, Events, Telemarketing
- Website strategy, Design and Development
- Seminars and Webinars
- Email Marketing Campaigns
- AND — Temporary executive management — serving as temporary/interim CEO, CMO, Vice President of Marketing, Sales, Business Development, etc.
- Serving on Advisory Boards and Boards of Directors
Mark Juliano has over 30 years of business, marketing, executive and entrepreneurship experience in a variety of industries including telecommunications, Internet, medical, software, (and now fashion) industries. He served in a variety of capacities including CEO, Chairman, Vice Chairman, Senior Vice President, Chief Marketing Officer, Vice President, Product Manager and Regional Sales Manager.
Mark’s successful startups include: FORE Systems (IPO), Network Equipment Technologies (IPO), Avidia (acquisition), MediaSite (acquisition), Haley Systems (acquisition), Vinomis Laboratories (ongoing), TalkShoe (ongoing),
Mark has served as an Adjunct Professor for 12 years at Carnegie Mellon University (CMU) and San Francisco State University (SFSU) teaching classes in entrepreneurship, high-tech marketing, business planning, and creativity & innovation. (Graduate and Undergraduate level)
Mark holds an MBA from Stanford University and a BS Engineering from Princeton University. He has also completed coursework in photography, writing (novels, plays, poetry), painting, sculpture, acting, and directing at Carnegie Mellon University, Pittsburgh Filmmakers, and Chautauqua Institution.